Friday, February 02, 2007

Wow... it's been a busy week. But busy is good. The Tama Flu worked for Haley so she is feeling better. Today is her B-day and it snowed so she has no school and is a bit disappointed because she will miss getting the presnets delivered to her while she's in school. Last weekend we had her party and that was fun... she really racked up the cash.

This weekend is the superbowl and I do love football, more lately than ever before for some reason. I have a DVD Recorder ( Panasonic DMR-EH55) that I really enjoy putting through it's paces. I do enjoy the commercials - maybe if I have a chance I'll get creative and put them all on a DVD. The plan when I got the DVD recorder was to take videos we have and transfer them to DVD, I haven't done that but that is on a long range to-do list. I do like the recorder although in my area the TV Guide doesn't work for some reason. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: