So what did you learn from the article yesterday - here's what I learned.
1) People still search mostly for information on the web.
2) People are starting to use the internet more than the yellow pages.
3) Most people still can't distinguish between paid listings and organic listings.
So what can you do -
1) Include information / tutorials on your site. Include research / info keywords in your paid / organic listings.
2) If you use the yellow pages - think of transferring some of those funds to paid local search listings.
3) If you have the cash use both organic and paid listings.
If you want to waste some time this weekend - look no farther than here -