Friday, September 07, 2007

I love the fall.

First there is football. College football or pro it doesn't matter. I enjoy watching them all. I'm really glad I have a dvd recorder... otherwise I might miss some of the late night games. I'm no night owl and like to do most of my best work in the moring. That is kind of odd coming from someone that worked the nightshift (7pm to 7am) for five or so years.

The new tv lineup... finally the reruns are over. Although lately cable has been making the summer not so bad with some really good shows. Some I'm looking forward to are Heroes and The Bionic Woman. The Heroes DVD I got had a trailer for The Bionic Woman and it does look good. Hopefully 24 will be better this year than last.... when you can tell what is going to happen, before it happens it's time to mix things up.

From the forecast it looks like me may actually get some cooler weather as well, from highs in the mid 90's to the 70's.

We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: