Friday, January 05, 2007

We're going to start a new tradition - on Fridays we'll talk some about some ways we have fun... after all I'm a strong believer in all work and no play makes Jack (or Jill) a dull boy (or girl).

One of the really great things that we got in December was the Wii (I pronounce it about 14 different ways but I think it is like a french yes). So far we have enjoyed it tremendously. It comes with a sports game that has bowling, baseball, boxing, and tennis. The unique thing about the game is that you control the game by moving your arms, not just clicking a button. An example if you bowl, then you stand up and move your arms like your bowling, for baseball you swing the controller and that swings the bat. It is the only video game I've ever played that I actually worked up a sweat when playing. We'll talk some more about this later but we are definitely enjoying it now.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: