Friday, January 18, 2008

Boooyahhh - It's Friday!! Hope you have enjoyed your week. It's been a busy week here (but I'm not complaining after all that's what puts food on our table). I kept thinking that every day was Monday ... last week everyday was Friday... hopefully this coming week I'll finally be able to get the days of the week down. I haven't really had much of a chance to play with many of our new toys yet, so we'll work on those reviews as we get time.

Should be some good football this weekend as both of the teams I was rooting for continue with a chance to go to the super bowl (and they aren't playing each other this weekend).

I thought this was pretty neat as well - some pictures of Mercury.

http://messenger.jhuapl.edu/mer_flyby1.html

It's supposed to be chilly this weekend in our neck of the woods although no where close to how cold it will be up north. So stay warm and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: