Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Friday !! Hope you have had a wonderful week. We got a skiff of snow, but like I mentioned earlier. We got a whole lot of fun things for Christmas but like I mentioned earlier it has been a busy time so far.

So we'll talk a bit about television. The writer's strike has hit some of my favorite shows pretty hard, including 24 and Hero's. I have enjoyed quite a bit the new show Terminator, and Prison Break has been pretty good as well. I'm not a huge fan of reality shows which if the strike continues will be all we get to watch.

One of my favorite computer mmorgs World of Warcraft hit Ten Million subscribers - say the average subscribe cost is low at $6 - thats 60 million a month. I am looking forward to the next expansion.

This weekend we're having a skating party for Haley's birthday if the weather fairs up like it is supposed to... and speaking of the weekend we hope you have a very enjoyable one as well.

No comments: