Friday, August 27, 2004

A few misc. things on this Friday.

Last night we went to a birthday party at our local pool. I've been working with Haley practically the whole summer, teaching her how to swim. Well last night - she just did it - she swam about five or so feet, then more. To me that is a good example of internet marketing. You have to "do" a lot of different things. Many times it may seem that what you're doing isn't worth it, your friends think you're crazy etc. Then everything comes together and you start "doing" it. So DON'T GIVE UP.

Microsoft has releases the big SP 2 update. If you don't want to download it or if you're like me and your internet connection is slow. You can order a CD free from microsoft by going here.
Click Here. I ordered mine today so I'll let you know when I get it. Be warned though, some folks are having trouble with different things with the patch. You can get an idea of those things by checking out the following link.
http://techrepublic.com.com/1200-22-5303956.html?tag=e101


A great article on how spyders and web crawlers work:
http://www.webreference.com/authoring/robots/


Have a great weekend.

No comments: